Students interested in receiving Co-op credit must complete the following enrollment process:
- Students must fill out the Co-op Job Description Form (also available in the Sam M. Walton College of Business Career Development Center, WJWH 226). Completed forms must be submitted to the Career Center before the last day to add a class for the semester the student wishes to receive credit (fall, spring, and/or summer).
- The Career Center will then verify the student's employment and notify the student to inform them if they will or will not be enrolled in Co-op.
- If eligible, Co-op (WCOB 310V) will be added to the student's schedule by the second week of classes for the semester they wish to be enrolled. Students must check their schedule to ensure that they are enrolled in Co-op and are registered for the correct number of hours. If there is an error, students should contact the Career Center as soon as possible.
- The Career Center will email enrolled students an assignment packet after school starts, which will include: Learning Objectives, Student Work Report Form, Employer's Evaluation and instructions for the Co-op paper. The packet will include deadlines for each assignment.
- When the student turns in all four assignments, they will be reviewed. If the assignments are approved, the student will receive credit/"CR" for Co-op. If the assignments are late or unacceptable, the student will receive an "I." These students will need to discuss the incomplete with the Career Center to make up the assignments.