The economy has impacted everyone. Therefore, we are asking alumni and friends to consider an annual contribution for a three-year period, based on individual circumstances, to the Excellence Funds. These gifts will greatly impact our continued excellence in education.
We are seeking non-endowed private funds from alumni and friends to support the quality programs described below. Excellence funds will provide the resources to ensure that our students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends are all beneficiaries of an outstanding Walton experience.
We are blessed to have so many key stakeholders - employers, alumni, donors and business colleagues - who have been great friends to the Walton College and the University of Arkansas.
By contributing to the Excellence Funds, you can directly impact the innovative programs that influence the lives of students, faculty, staff and the people of Arkansas.
- Serving Arkansas and the World
- Annual Arkansas Business Hall of Fame event in Little Rock
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- Global Community Development Program in Belize or Mozambique
- Student Recruitment Events in Arkansas and Texas
- K-12 Initiatives designed to increase the number of college graduates in the state.
- Creating the Very Best Student Experience
- Summer Orientation
- Leadership Walton - an academic, leadership and career development program for life-long professional success
- Academic Advising and Retention Initiatives
- Peer Mentor and Diversity Programs
- Career Planning and Employer Networking
- Business Plan Competitions
- Global Engagement
- Retaining Top Business Faculty and Staff
- Faculty Summer Research Support
- Professional and Academic Journals and Publications
- National Research Databases
- Academic and Professional Development Conferences and Seminars
- Faculty and Staff Awards
- Staff Council
- Building the Alumni Network