make your mark.
It means making a difference - in your life, your future and your world.
Think about all of the things that you touch in a day. Wouldn’t it be great if even one of the fingerprints you left behind made a lasting impression on the world? At the Sam M. Walton College of Business our students are preparing to make a mark on their world every day. Through innovative business courses, high-tech facilities and real-world experiences both locally and abroad, they learn how to use their strengths and skills to make a difference. And they do it all from one of the nation’s premiere business locations!
Are you ready to make your mark?
- Approximately 3,700 Undergraduate Students
- Average class size is 38
- Only 12% of classes are taught by grad students
- No additional admission requirements for business program
- Over 23,000 students (Undergrad, Graduate, Law)
- Nearly 200 academic degree programs
- 90% of faculty have terminal degrees
- 300 Registered Student Organizations
- 26 Greek Organizations