Due to the generosity of private donors, the Walton College has the opportunity to award annual scholarship funds to currently enrolled undergraduate students majoring in one of the seven departmental disciplines: Accounting; Economics; Finance; Information Systems; Management; Marketing; or Supply Chain Management. If you have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above, we encourage you to apply. Please see the timeline below for current and returning students.
A limited number of scholarships will be available to incoming and transfer students who enroll in the Walton College. Please click here for more information.
Currently Enrolled Students General Scholarship Timeline
- January: Online scholarship application for the upcoming academic year goes live on the first day of spring semester classes and be found on the Walton Current Students homepage on that date.
- February: All interested students must submit an application no later than February 15th in order to be considered for any Walton College-specific scholarship.
- March - April: Walton College committees meet to award departmental and general business scholarships.
- April - May: Students are notified of scholarship selection.
- May - June: Students receiving scholarships must complete the electronic scholarship survey at waltoncollege.uark.edu/scholarshipacceptance. Funding will not be distributed if this is not completed.
- September: Fall semester scholarship disbursements post to student accounts, generally after the 11th day of class.
- Following January: Spring semester scholarship disbursements post to student accounts.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities